Woo-hah. I seriously forgot about this thing. And now I need some better place to post scraps than Deviantart and it's all like "Look at me! I'm such a good place for posting scraps! I could be a sketch-journal!" (Look, it's been a long, hot day. My brain is made of silicon and it shuts down when the temperature exceeds 25 degrees.)
Anyway! Thar she is, that's a young susan, albeit a bad one. Ten minute or so sketch a few days ago.
And!!! My characters! They've been such a long time coming but at least two, maybe three of my comics are really kicking off. This first one is the main char- it says her name. She's an angry person, but she's got good reason to be. I'm almost happy with her design. (Well, not this one, this is just scribbles.)
And this lady is just a small time villain that has the potential to become a bigger character if I need her. She looks okay, so far.
Current Music: Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
Back to this comic... these pictures are very old, about four years. Mostly putting them up to show a friend.
These are demonstrations of a blade that Corporate hired assassins use.(The first one is a hand, if you can't see it) Looks fun, no? I'll have to do a proper picture involving it.
-This one isn't strictly from the comic, but could be.
I've never posted a quiz before... I'd don't think I'd ever post one on Deviantart because it's really pointless personality stroking. Who really cares what my favorite colour would be, if I had one? This is more for me... and there'll be gaps where the dumb/pointless questions have been taken out. I got this off a random visits page, hooray for idea stealing.
1.FIRST NAME: Georgia
2.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, several songs, the main ones being "Georgia on my mind" and "The devil came down to Georgia" (Which I've never heard and is apparently talking about the American state rather than a woman.)
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I used to, but I'm going through a sort of spiritual vs. scientific crisis lately. One half of me says the world is as you see it, and science will be able to explain everything someday; that there is, in fact, no afterlife, just wishful thinking. And the spiritual side says if that's true, then what's the bleeding point of anything? (Not much of an argument on the spiritual side, I must admit.)
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? Thumb! No, I know it's not really a finger, but Hooray for Opposable Digits!
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes!
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked salmon, when I can get it.
8. ANY BAD HABITS? I don't smoke or drink.... I used to have a chocolate habit but not so much any more. I guess I'm addicted to unreality- when I'm not on the computer or game consoles, I'm reading or drawing. Hmm. Why don't I like reality? See under question 3. :P
9. YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? The Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone soundtrack. No, don't look at me like that, I won it.
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? Not really. I'm trying to get over that.
12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yeah, but just high-school shit, nothing important. And not often.
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I remember how much energy I'm wasting... especially when the other person isn't even noticing you're angry.
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The Melbourne Gardens...
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? One of the two only female G. I. Joes... her name was Scarlet, I think. Says a bit about me O_o Otherwise I had a few of those girls from he-man, they were cool. Good boots.
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? S.O.S.E. - Give us history, or give us geography; we learn nothing when it's all mashed in together.
19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Several, but a few of them have been... carbonized. Bwahaha.
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who, me?
22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GAL/GUY? Heartbeat is a good thing to establish first things off the mark- can't be too careful with all these zombies running around. Heh.
25. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I never tie or untie my shoes past the first time I wear them. Sheer laziness
26.DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? Sort of... I'm quite strong in the legs, I don't think I'm strong in the arms though.
30. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? All of them, the ungrateful bastards.
31. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Monkey from Monkey Magic. I really wish they'd put that show back on :(
32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Sorceror's Apprentice
33. LAST THING YOU ATE? KFC, sigh.
34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mother dearest
35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Voice
38. FAVORITE LAST NAME? There's some cool ones around... I like Underwood and Fletcher, but my favorite so far would have to be Frost.
40. FAVORITE SPORTS? Martial arts, kiaaa!
41. HAIR COLOR? flexible, but naturally dark brown.
42. EYE COLOR? Brown, brown, like the proverbial cow.
46. FAVORITE FOOD? Favorite food I never have- Spare ribs. That I do- Salmon.
47. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Half of Fist of Fury 2- the one with Jackie Chan, not Bruce Lee
50. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both, at the same time! No, not a scary movie with a happy ending, a scary happy ending! Mwahaha.
54. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No-one, methinks.
55. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone!
56.WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Years of Rice and Salt- it's kind of science fiction.
58. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scattergories
59. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Simpsons, Skithouse
60. FAVORITE SMELLS? Frying onions and bacon, lavender, and musk. Not necessarily together :) Oh, and permanent markers :P
61. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Whzzzafrgsniggit?
62. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Bah, no. I miss crushes, kind of.
63. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW? Yes, mostly. A few tweaks and I'll be estatic!
I knew this would happen, I'd start a journal to inspire myself to work on a comic, and end up not posting because I keep wanting to start other comics. So I'll just turn this into a sketch blog that might womble on back in the comic direction occassionally.
Here's a picture for today-
As you can (hopefully) see-(this computer's screen is very dark and I screw up contrast levels)- it's a poem superimposed on an image. It's quite an old poem because I don't write anymore. And it used to read "he" instead of "she". I hate most of my old poems... I've probably been reading too much Poe. Oi reckon that brilliant artists inpire art, brilliant writers put me off :/
I'm so amazingly poooooooooooorrrr...... it's starting to get depressing now that I've been poooooor for several months. (I still live at home, poor for me is not getting Ozstudy anymore and having decided not to bum off the parents when possible.) I searched for a job for several months but got no juju there.... everything under the sun requires you to complete a course first. So I'll hold off until I know what I'm doing study-wise, at least. In the meanwhile I've starting creating some art for the purpose of selling. (The pictures posted here are just sketches, of course.)
Um, moo. At least I'm getting there with the plot of another comic- it's a fantasy one, so at least it doesn't have to be accurate history/geography-wise.
Greetings, people of the Earth. Those of you with internet access, anyway.
I'm creating this account to inspire myself... I'd like to actually get a START on this comic some day. I've been woking on it for over four years now... the world is almost finished, I'm still perfecting the plot.
Trinergy, which I've picked as a username, are the corporate villains of the plot. Large and powerful, they're a bit like Microsoft with guns. I'll elaborate more at a later date, I think I have some parasite munching on my brain stem today. Shall see the doctor.
For the curious, this is a rather old picture of my main character. Her name is Eve, and she likes to hit things.
And the city looks something like this-
Just a random piece of technology for your amusement... yay, hoverboards.
And another old picture of Eve's thought for the day. Doesn't get too many neurons firing at once, the poor lass.
Hopefully I'll be posting comic pages someday. Until then I'll be discussing random plot difficulties and things. Otherwise, go see my other art here
|» Testing, testing....|
All your genes are belong to us.|